The detoxification program allows the individual to cleanse the body of alcohol or drugs while managing the symptoms of withdrawal. Detox is often the first step in treatment and is followed by a behavioral-based treatment program.
This program provides patients with a treatment protocol to break the vicious cycle of dependency on alcohol and drugs. The program provides treatment for dependency on alcohol, stimulants, opiates, prescription drugs, illicit drugs, methadone and any other addictive substance.
- Services Offered Include:
- A full continuum of mental health and chemical dependency services
- A professional team of psychiatrists, master’s prepared therapists and social workers, and 24/7 nursing care
- Development of collaborative interdisciplinary treatment plan
- Integration, education, and coordination with primary care providers and the referring agency
- Active individualized and comprehensive education
- Specialized groups that are psycho educationally focused
- Diagnosis and medication education
- Relationships and healthy boundaries
- Coping skills
- Anger management
- Relapse prevention and medication compliance
- Access to chemical dependency groups, AA & NA